FAQ bank. How much cash i can take from my bank account daily?
Minimum deposit - 250 euros after unlocking the account.
Monthly fee - 8.20 EUR (with vat).
How much i can transfer online per day?
Daily limit from novobanco private account to
- Other banks: 10 000
- Other novo account: 2000
- If more then 10.000 (through personal manager)
- (SEPA transfer - free,
- not SEPA <150euros = 13 euros,
- 150-12500 = 31.20 euros
- >12 500 euros - 0.26% of the transfer (min 45.76, max 124.80)
- Transfers to novo banco: No limits
- *Russians can have on account 100 000 only (if have no residence permit).
If more then 10.000 in branch (through balcao)
Balcao SEPA 10-50k = 7.80 euros
Balcao SEPA 50-100k =15.60 euros
- 100k 36.40 euros
- How much cash i can put on account per day in bank branch?
- In the bank:
- < 10 000 euros no need any proves.
- >10 000 euros need to have a proof (For example you sold smth.. etc)
- How much cash i withdraw from card per day:
- ATM machine < 400 euros
- Novo machine (in the bank) < 2500 euros
On the counter ("balcão") no limit (with big amounts you need to warn in advance)
Commission 12 euros for 1 operation.
To ask emite the cheque. Cost 20 euros. No limit of amount
Frequently asked questions
- Can i open joined account? Yes. If you want to do that inform our support, when you make your purchase.
- Can i after join person to my account? Yes but with extra fee.
- How much is the cost of emitting cheque by request? 20 euros. No limit of amount of cheque
- Is it possible to put USD to euro account? Yes you can, according to bank exchange rate.
- Can i open USD account? Yes you can.
- Can i open a business account? Yes, you need to provide company certificate and rcbe.
- If my account is closed can i reopen it? You cant reopen it, if it was compliance decision.
- Can i use novobanco account in google pay? Yes, you can.
- Can i connect my amazon shop to novobanco. Yes, you may.
- Can i have saving account? Yes. Ask details to your private manager.
- To which address my bank cards where sent? Address from your NIF *fiscal address.
- How i will know that my account is unlocked? Your manager will send you email.